The 90 day Sales Accelerator is made up of three modules that will collectively build a bottom-up sales process that generates net-new MRR customers (at full price) every single month.
“The psychological element of this sales training is mind blowing.”
The end-to-end sales development program for Managed Service Providers.
- Tired of waiting for a referral to find your next customer?
- Looking at a graveyard of failed sales and marketing efforts?
- Struggling to pass the sales role (successfully) to an employee?
- Feel like you're doing everything right, but not getting the results you expected?
How the Feel-Good MSP Program can help:
What happens when you bring these components together?
- Feel confident in every sales meeting you walk into.
- Say goodbye to random & expensive acts of selling.
- Never again stare at the full calendar and empty pipeline in hopes that something will “magically” change.
- Accelerate your sales cycle and close new deals in 30-90 days.
- Develop a replicable process that your sales reps can execute flawlessly.
- Build and own a predictable sales machine and add perfect MSP clients to your roster every month.
This made all other sales training seem backwards. Since joining the program, I’ve already gained four clients. And it was way easier than I thought it would be. Before the Feel-Good Close, I had never had someone thank me for cold calling them. What a crazy experience.
Adam L — Technical Director, Cloud10 Infotech
Brian creates value for MSPs and tech leaders via an abundance mindset, helping us attract clients in authentic ways. Working with the Brian and the Feel-Good Close changed how my MSP client thinks about customer acquisition.
We learned we can’t be everything to everyone, but we can be invaluable to a few. Don’t let the youthful appearance and kindness Brian shows fool you, it’s a facade for a killer sales methodology lurking below the surface.
Kevin H — Fractional Integrator, Infinite Systems
I’ve never heard anyone talk about selling like this before. ‘Narrative tunneling’ has changed the way I think about presentations.
Jimmy T — President, Level Up MSP
Brian is one of the most insightful members of his generation I’ve interacted with.
John P — Managing Director, TeleGlobal Consulting Group
Everybody talks about mindset, but nobody talks about the actual psychological experience of selling, and the truth is it cannot be overlooked. What Brian teaches is crucial to understand.
Mason A — CEO, ThyTech Computers
After the projects and renewals week, we ran our regular QBRs and booked three months worth of projects.
Roger M — CEO, Evident IT Inc
Sales are not something I've spent any time at all on in my business. I decided to change that this year, but I had ZERO ideas on the "how." With Brian's help, it's becoming less of a challenge to think about sales as something I can do confidently. Old dogs CAN learn new tricks.
Danny D — Owner, The Nashville IT Group
I was about to send a proposal for a very small project, then I heard Brian’s voice in my head. I decided, f&%k it, I’m going to get out of my own way. Two weeks later I closed my biggest BCDR quote ever.
Ridwaan D — Managing Director, ISite Computers
I’ve been a salesperson for ten years, and I’ve never heard this before.
Travis S — Sales Manager, Lincoln Data Center